First and foremost, you need a grasp on PPE for your automotive business. Which PPE is best for the job though? No need to worry; CLR handles distribution, delivery, and recycling for a variety of PPE products, including:
- Gloves: Working on vehicles all day means you need to get up close and personal with different types of machinery. Keeping your hands safe while welding or making repairs is necessary to keep workers safe.
- Sleeves: Welding sleeves are almost as essential as gloves and keep your auto shop clear of any accidents. They’re also fully recyclable, so your auto mechanics won’t need new sleeves every few months.
- Aprons: Fire resistant aprons offer a safe solution to welding that protects the user from sparks, metals, or flammable materials. They also pair well with other PPE, including gloves and sleeves.
- Jackets: A fire-resistant jacket helps avoid workplace hazards such as fire or stray metal shards that come from welding or vehicle work. The occupational safety and health of your workers is key to success, so properly investing in them helps you tremendously.
- Safety Vests: Better safe than sorry! A fire-resistant safety vest keeps your workers protected from stray sparks, metals, and other dangerous materials that could cause them harm.